SERVING UP A TREAT
Pimms and strawberries in the warm evening sun, might seem like a distant dream at the moment, but there’s no shortage of exciting events and tournaments to look forward to over the coming months at ILTSC
It’s gearing up to be another action-packed year at Ilkley Lawn Tennis & Squash Club.
On court, the play gets under way in earnest on June 16th with the return of the fourth Ilkley Trophy which will again feature some of the world’s top players.
While off court there’ll be no shortage of entertainment with a feast of social events lined up over the coming months.
So whether it’s international tennis action, fine dining or dancing into the night, there is something for everybody to enjoy this year at ILTSC.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS FOR 2018
• Wednesday 21st March, 7.30pm Wimbledon Ballot Draw
• Sunday 1st April, 10am – Easter Egg Hunt. Open to everyone, FREE entry
• Saturday 12th May, 7pm – Gin Night hosted by Martinez and ILTSC Café Bar
• Friday 15th June, Ilkley Trophy Pre-Launch Party, more details to follow
• Saturday 16th June – Sunday 24th June Ilkley Trophy Tournament. Play start times to be announced, please visit the website & Facebook for more details
• Tuesday 19th June, 7pm – Live Entertainment in the Ilkley Trophy Marquee open to all, FREE entry, food & drink available until late
• Thursday 21st June, Ladies Day at Ilkley Trophy – Entertainment in the evening, open to all, FREE entry, food & drink available until late
• Friday 22nd June, Volunteers Celebration Night featuring Alex Graham and the Concords. Open to everyone, FREE entry, food & drink available until late
• Saturday 7th July – Saturday 14th July Club Closed Championships
• Monday 23rd July – Friday 27th July County Week, Men’s Division 4
• Saturday 28th July – Sunday 5th August Ilkley Open Championship
• Saturday 8th September, 7pm – Members Colour Ball, more details to follow
• Friday 2nd November, 6.30pm – Bonfire & Firework Display, open to everyone, FREE entry
• Monday 31st December, 7pm – New Year’s Eve Party. More details to follow